| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond, Virginia in June is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid with rain at times. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of liquid falls during on average 10 days.
- In June the blue above Richmond, Virginia is nice and sunny with on average a substantial, 9:52 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:33 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:41.
- There are approximately 4:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond, Virginia June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Richmond, Virginia, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond, Virginia:
- Martinsburg, Wv, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Lincoln, Va, Usa - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) NNW
- Woodstock, Va, Usa - 184.7 kms (114.8 miles) NNW
- Staunton, Va, Usa - 168.9 kms (105 miles) WNW
- Charlottesville, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) NW
- Dale Enterprise, Va, Usa - 156.7 kms (97.4 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) W
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 165.9 kms (103.1 miles) W
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 177.1 kms (110 miles) SSW
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) S
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 169.3 kms (105.2 miles) N
- College Park, Md, Usa - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) NNE
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) N
- Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa - 62.8 kms (39.1 miles) NNE
- Princess Anne, Md, Usa - 129.7 kms (80.6 miles) ENE
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SSE
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 120.5 kms (74.9 miles) ESE